Successful project performance management requires capturing the right information, the ability to validate the information’s accuracy, and being able to easily access and analyze it in ways that are relevant to your business. The right performance management software will provide this visibility while increasing efficiency so that insights are realized quickly — while time remains to take corrective action on underperforming projects.
EcoSys EPC (Enterprise Planning & Controls) delivers enterprise performance management software as a part of its complete project controls solution. Industrial-strength integration, reporting and analytics capabilities are built to support the comprehensive performance management needs of our customers.
As a project cost controls platform, EPC addresses the specifics of measuring performance against project budgets, forecasts, funds utilization and availability, corporate strategy, and much more. From an organizational perspective, aggregated performance is measured against top down budgets and objectives along multiple dimensions.
Powerful Performance Reporting
As an integrated, full lifecycle project controls software solution, EcoSys EPC contains all the measures necessary to track performance – estimates, budgets, forecasts, progress measurement, actual costs, revenue, commitments and more. Creating a single version of the truth, EPC’s built-in reporting engine and configurable dashboards mean that consolidated and accurate information reflecting different organizational perspectives is right at your fingertips: cost variance reports, cash flows, accruals, margins, Earned Value Management (EVM), and more. By placing all project cost views in context of work package, project, program, portfolio and organizational elements, performance management and analysis capabilities are virtually unlimited.
Enterprise-Wide Reporting and Best Practices
While EcoSys EPC provides tremendous improvements in cost management for individual projects, your organization will realize the largest gains by utilizing EPC’s secure, scalable, and central repository to roll up data and monitor programs and portfolios of projects. Enterprise performance management helps to identify systemic areas for improvement and address them organization-wide. EPC allows silos to be broken down by executing processes across the enterprise, while providing individual managers control and accountability over their own programs. EcoSys EPC’s built in project controls best practices ensure the quality of information and that proper processes are being followed, while providing the flexibility to adapt to existing organizational processes.
- Tabular and Graphical reporting and analysis
- Dashboards and Drilldown views
- Budget Status reporting
- Variance & Trend reporting
- Period based and cumulative reporting
- Management of centralized formulas for KPIs, variances, and any other standard reporting metrics
- Historical snapshots and real-time comparisons with any prior reporting period
- Unlimited “What-If” scenario analysis
- Comprehensive Earned Value Management
- Capital and O&M reporting
- Funds Management reporting
- Progress Measurement based on various techniques including milestones, weighted steps, value of work done, physical % complete, earned value, LOE
- Auditing of all changes
- Easily create ad-hoc reports using a user-friendly report interface, without IT or consultants
- Integrated actuals and forecasts from one or more data sources for performance management including ERP, general ledger, scheduling, and timesheet systems
Related White Papers
- Complying With the 32 ANSI 748 Earned Value Management (EVM) Criteria Using EcoSys
- Adopting Right-Sized EVM to Drive Project Performance
Related Case Studies
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;