EcoSys is an easy-to-use, web-based software platform designed to provide full life cycle, organization-wide visibility into portfolio, project, and contract performance within a single system. The following is a sampling of our product features which help deliver the EcoSys advantage to our full spectrum of Enterprise Projects Performance solutions.
Projects Performance Support
- Centralized repository for all project costs
- Standardized cost control structures with project-specific flexibility
- Scalable for large enterprises and capital programs
- Powerful reporting
- Time-Phasing: Time-phase budgets, forecasts, estimates, and funding for all types of costs, quantities, and hours, including payments, commitments and changes.
- Dynamically re-plan and analyze from different perspectives
- Trend analysis and contingency
- Dashboards & Executive Visibility
- Define and enforce change control processes
- “What-If” scenario planning & comparisons
- Comprehensive multi-currency management
- Historical Data and Auditing
- Web based and scalable: With virtually no limits on number of transactions, projects, hierarchy structures, levels, EcoSys can accommodate the largest projects and organizations within a single central database accessed via a standard web browser.
- Industry-leading systems integration
- Ease of Implementation: Rapid software implementation through configuration rather than complex customization.
- Advanced Formulas: EcoSys has a powerful formula editor, using the same library of formula functions as Excel.
- Unlimited versioning and snapshots
- Unlimited custom fields
- Configurable web-based spreadsheets, forms, reports, and dashboards
- Role-based security
- Drilldown visibility
- Built-in end user report builder
- Management by non-technical resources: Setting up and modifying the EcoSys configuration does not require technical resources or custom programming, creating a transparent solution that can be transferred and managed internally by power business users.
- Address multiple maturity levels in one enterprise system: The EcoSys application allows you to scale for each area of the organization and maturity level simultaneously.
Related Product Documents