Thu, March 13, 2014 - Sun, March 16, 2014
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Tyson's Corner
Join EcoSys at the AACE Western Winter Workshop where Neely Hemassi, VP Product Strategy, will be presenting “Achieving Full Lifecycle Program Management” on Friday, March 14th at 10:30am.
This year’s 53rd annual Workshop includes two and a half days of capital management and technical presentations showcasing the very latest in project controls tools and techniques. The Workshop provides a unique opportunity to network with key decision makers for major capital project delivery organizations as well as owners, executives, managers, engineers and many other industry professionals.
The 2014 Western Winter Workshop features:
- Two for one registration – Registered attendees may bring a second attendee at no cost*.
- Capital management program – Presentations by decision makers representing owners with major capital management programs .
- Technical program – Presentations by industry experts on cost engineering, project management, project controls, scheduling, claims and other relevant topics.
- Innovation collaboration forum – Panel discussion by industry experts on cutting edge issues.
- Certification credit hours – Attendees will receive credit hours towards their certifications.
- Enhanced hotel accommodations – This year’s Workshop will be held at the Hyatt Regency Resort on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe with nightly rates as low as $152.
- Software showcase – Software vendors will demonstrate the latest and greatest in construction industry software.
- Ski competition – 3rd Annual WWW Ski Competition is an opportunity to network with your peers in a fun environment!
AACE International is a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association. Since 1956, AACE International has provided its members with the resources they need to enhance their performance and ensure continued growth and success. With over 8,600 members world-wide, AACE International serves cost management professionals in the disciplines of project management, estimating, risk management, and claims.
For more information please visit the official AACE 2014 Western Winter Workshop.