The projected uptick in capital spending across many sectors is a welcome opportunity for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) firms. To fully capitalize, EPCs need to be equipped to deliver the projects of tomorrow efficiently.
EcoSys provides centralized and standardized approach to project controls and project management that helps you reduce costs, compress schedules and maximize margins across all your projects, regardless of size or type.
Key Benefits of EcoSys for EPCs
EcoSys allows you to manage projects of all sizes or types in one system, providing:
Get a clear view of performance across all projects and roll up data to the enterprise level for better decision making.
Standardize common processes across all projects to improve governance and controls while increasing efficiency.
Create a single hub of project data and reduce the number of spreadsheets, back-office systems and data repositories.
Execute Efficiently. Maximize Margins.
With projects increasing in complexity, volume and variety, EPCs must combat shrinking margins in order to remain competitive. Improving the efficiency of project teams, standardizing processes across projects, and better measuring and monitoring project progress should be high priorities in order to ensures repeatable project success. The best way to achieve this is with a single integrated platform to connect all your project data.
EcoSys helps you digitalize, centralize and standardize key processes while maintaining flexible workflows and business rules to meet the requirements of all projects. Automate redundant, manual and low-value tasks. Reduce errors. Report more easily. Roll-up data for enterprise level analysis. Make better decisions.
See how EcoSys helps a variety of project stakeholders drive scalable project success across their portfolio by following the interactive experience below.
Take an Integrated Approach to Project Delivery
EcoSys brings together critical project data into a single, integrated solution for project portfolio management, project controls and project management. Implement best practices for budgeting and planning, cost controls and forecasting, EVM and project performance management. See measurable improvements to key business processes like:
- Analyze project cost data using up-to-date dashboards and reports.
- Compare commitments to budgets and actuals.
- Gain key insights based on accurate information to inform corrective action.
- Manage and control the cost impact of changes, risks and issues using EcoSys Visual Workflows.
Project & Contract Planning
- Create projects using standards, templates and flexible coding structures.
- Develop detailed milestones and schedules to monitor and track performance
- Integrate schedule and cost information to create time-phased baselines
- Develop accurate cash flow forecasts.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Create accurate budgets to avoid overruns.
- Develop detailed cashflows with integrated cost and schedule.
- Manage and control changes and contingency use.
- Manage costs, quantities and hours for any number of budget types and revisions.
- Accurately predict project outcomes with forecasting methods based on industry best practices.
- Utilize unique metrics to improve project predictability.
There’s been absolutely nothing we’ve wanted to do with EcoSys that we haven’t been able to do.
If you can dream it, you can do it in EcoSys.
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Burns & McDonnell
Read the Case Study