August 6th, 2011
Houston, TX | September 15, 2011
Project-driven organizations face a variety of challenges in managing project costs effectively: producing accurate and dynamic cost forecasts, tracking budgets and commitments, managing changes, monitoring expenditures, and measuring productivity. (Earn 2 Category A PDU’s).
> Learn More
Attend the EcoSys EPC User Conference Denver, CO | September 25 & 26
Discounted registration pricing ends Monday. This event will provide current and prospective customers with an exciting opportunity to discover how EcoSys EPC is used by other organizations.
- Hear Case Studies presented by EcoSys EPC customers
- Connect with other EcoSys EPC users
- Meet with EcoSys EPC industry experts
- Learn about the EcoSys EPC Roadmap
EcoSys EPC is participating in SAP’s EcoHub solution marketplace. This community-powered solution marketplace makes it easier for customers to discover, evaluate and buy partner solutions that complement SAP applications such as the EcoSys EPC (Enterprise Planning & Controls) project cost management platform.
> Visit SAP EcoHub
EcoSys EPC for Resource Planning
Flexibly manage labor budgets, forecasts, and actuals with EcoSys EPC (Enterprise Planning & Controls).
- Manage top-down and bottom-up resource costs and effort
- Manage supply and demand
- Maintain resource rates
- Consolidate information from multiple systems
- Analyze resource performance
EcoSys EPC addresses common issues and needs within the industries that typically adopt enterprise project cost management solutions, while easily tailoring to the unique demands of an industry or organization. The following is a sample of EcoSys’ client industries. Click to learn how EcoSys EPC addresses the needs of each.
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering & Construction
- Aerospace & Defense
- Federal Government
- State and Local Government
- Public Sector Transportation
- IT / Financial Services