January 17th, 2013
On-Demand Webinar: The Business Case for Project Controls Software
View the recording of our December webinar, where we discuss how to effectively communicate the value of project controls software within your organization.
Industry Focus: Nuclear Energy
Nuclear power generation is once again gaining momentum. Existing EcoSys customers have been in the headlines recently, with B&W selected late last year for the US Department of Energy’s Small Modular Reactor program and Westinghouse’s AP1000 reactors expected to begin producing electricty in China by 2014.
In this industry focus brochure, read how the EcoSys EPC software platform has been designed with the cost controls capabilities to support the complex and safe construction requirements of the nuclear industry.
Solution Showcase: Earned Value Management
From integrating cost and schedule, and measuring progress to calculating KPIs and automating reports, EcoSys EPC is the ideal tool for your EVM requirements. A scalable solution, EcoSys supports simple EV calculations for small projects through full ANSI 748 standards compliance. Here is a “quick hit” of some relevant EVM links:
- Product Page: EcoSys EPC for EVM
- White Paper: Complying with the 32 ANSI 748 Criteria using EcoSys EPC
- Case Study: Implementing an EVMS/Cost Controls System at the FAA
- Article: Earning Your Project Stripes [ConstrucTech]
Download: EPC Product Brochure
Want to learn more about EcoSys EPC? Begin with our product brochure, which discusses the fundamental questions Project Controls seeks to answer and how EcoSys EPC delivers best practices for full lifecycle project cost management — from capital planning through budgeting and forecasting to earned value management.
> Download the Brochure
As the EcoSys EPC platform continues to emerge as the global project controls software standard, we are looking for exceptional individuals to help fuel our growth. Available positions:
- Senior Project Manager, Software Development (New York)
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst (New York)
- Technical Support Specialist / Software Implementation (Denver)
- Implementation Consultant (North America)
- Implementation Project Manager (North America)
- Account Executive – Enterprise Software and Solutions Sales (North America)
- Sales Engineer (North America)
If you relish the opportunity to join a high-achievement team and contribute to an industry-leading software solution, we look forward to hearing from you.