Enterprise-wide project document management is critical for maximizing the efficiency of project teams. You cannot afford to waste time searching for documents. You need software that allows you to control document access, versioning, and approval workflows.
EcoSys provides easy and robust document management capabilities that are integrated with your other key processes for project portfolio management, project controls and project management. Turn document management from a challenge into an enabler of success.
Key Benefits For Document Management
Create and manage documents throughout the project lifecycle. Strengthen your processes. EcoSys enables:
Ensure team members can access right version of the right document
Organize documents and capture input in a structured, consistent way
Track remarks, annotations, and notifications. Utilize workflow approval processes
Have Confidence in Document Management
Document management is like a referee in sports. If it stands out too much, there’s a problem.
Accessing the latest version of the files you need shouldn’t be a challenge. Yet, most of us have experienced poor document management – where you can’t find the file you need, versions are out of control and its more of a headache than it should be.
EcoSys provides document management the way it should be – easy, powerful, and integrated with your other processes. With EcoSys Documents, you can be confident that the right people have access to the right documents at the right time.
Other Highlights of Document Management with EcoSys
Manage documents within the same platform used to manage and control projects and portfolios. EcoSys Documents helps you build a foundation for better project delivery across your enterprise.
- Efficiently share or view documents from a single, centralized location.
- Easily create revisions, annotations and notifications.
- Keep track of all versions and log all modifications.
- Standardize document capture.
- Organize documents in a structured and efficient way.
- Create standard metadata to easily locate documents.
- Control accuracy of documents by locking files for editing.
- Revert to previous versions when needed.
- Create forms to capture structured input.
- Set up project and folder document access.
- Leverage to full audit and history trail for each file.
- Expedite document review process with strong workflow capabilities.
- Capture all components of RFI’s transmittals, submittals and other project artifacts.