Risk Management is the identification and control of possible future events, allowing you to be proactive rather than reactive response to project events. Issue Management helps remove obstacles and maintain stability throughout the project lifecycle. Proper change management helps minimize impacts of changes on project costs, schedule and resources. Together they are an important part of any project controls and project management solution.
EcoSys provides integrated risk, issue and change management that helps efficiently manage project performance and ensure successful project delivery.
Key Benefits For Risk, Issue & Change Management
Integrated processes help you better mitigate risks and respond to issues and changes. EcoSys enables:
An integrated process improves communication and decision making
Ensure issues are assigned and addressed in a timely manner
Analyze impacts of changes and identify areas for improvement
Plan for the Unexpected
Has an unforeseen event ever derailed one of your projects? Has an issue or obstacle resulted in an overrun? Has implementing a change impacted a project more than you intended? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you are not alone. But what can you do about it?
Projects are not executed in a vacuum. Risk, issues and changes are inevitable. It is how you mitigate, respond and manage them that is critical to project performance. EcoSys provides an integrated approach to project portfolio management, project controls and project management that makes managing risks more effective, resolving issues efficient and implementing changes easy.
Other Highlights of Risk, Issue & Change Management with EcoSys
EcoSys’ out-of-the box capability supports risk, issue and change management within the same software used to manage project and portfolio planning, resources, costs, and performance. Leverage connected data to maintain project stability across your enterprise.
- Define, manage and mitigate risks with portfolio and project risk registers.
- Integrate portfolio and project risk and change management processes across your enterprise.
- Save time and money with effective communication and decision making based on connected data and integrated processes.
- Perform quantitative risk analysis.
- Track and manage project issues to ensure they are assigned and addressed in a timely manner.
- Actively manage contingency budget and improve capital utilization by releasing funds as risks are mitigated
- Analyze the relational impact of changes at every level.
- Define workflow-driven change management processes for portfolio, project and contract change management.
- Natively connect change management to budgeting and forecasting to improve speed and accuracy.
- Leverage authority level, change type and change impact process paths.
- Understand how project changes drive portfolio and contract changes.
- Track all changes using standard categories and classifications.
- Use visual workflows to expedite issue handling, reviews, and approvals.
- Learn from past experiences by analyzing changes to identify trends and process improvements.