Integrating the sources of portfolio and project data is vital. Centralized data is the lifeblood of efficient project delivery. And it is exactly what an Enterprise Project Performance software platform delivers.
EcoSys provides industry-leading integration capabilities. Maximize efficiency, reduce data errors, and increases accuracy. Typical system integrations span finance, accounting, procurement, design, scheduling, construction management and contractor time and materials tracking.
Key Benefits of EcoSys Integrations
Maximize investment in existing systems and improve the performance of portfolios and projects.
Automate extraction, transformation and loading of critical project data from any source
Eliminate manual data export, manipulation and formatting effort to avoid errors
Integrate with any source system through one or several innovative methods
The Industry’s First Real-Time Data Integration
Experience real-time, on-demand access to data from other systems with EcoSys Live Connectors. This leading-edge technology looks at information directly in the other system, rather than transferring it into EcoSys first. This is the kind of fast and efficient innovation you can expect from EcoSys.
A Complete Picture of Your Project Ecosystem
EcoSys brings together project data such as schedules, budgets, expenditures, commitments, timesheets, invoices and more. Typical integration examples include:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and General Ledger (GL) systems: SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Viewpoint and others
- Scheduling Software: Oracle Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Procurement systems including Intergraph Smart® Materials
- Engineering systems including Intergraph Smart 3D
- Construction Management systems including Intergraph Smart Construction
- Document Management Software including HxGN SDx™ Projects
- Contractor Time and Materials Systems
- Resource Management Systems
- Contract Management Software
- Estimating Software
- MS Office products and solutions including Microsoft Excel
4 Primary Integration Methods
The EcoSys philosophy is to provide users with flexible, configurable, and automated solutions. Data can be integrated using 4 primary methods, with no custom software development required.
- EcoSys Connect: Create no-code or low code integrations with almost any 3rd party software, using our powerful platform and flexible web services API.
- Pre-Built Connectors: Quickly implement integrations with Oracle P6 and SAP using Connectors built on with the EcoSys Connect platform.
- EcoSys Live Connectors:The Industry’s first true real-time, on-demand integration technology, providing views into any external source via compliant web services.
- File-Based Data Imports: Easily import data from Excel spreadsheets, delimited text files, as well as XML, HTML. Export to PDFs as well.
The Evolution of Progress Measurement
Powered by Digital Transformation
Imagine eliminating 85% of the work involved with measuring progress. Then imagine that the information reported is objective and measurable resulting in faster, more accurate forecasts. That’s the benefit of integrating EcoSys and Hexagon PPM’s industry leading products for procurement (Intergraph Smart® Materials), fabrication and construction (Intergraph Smart Construction), 3D Design (Intergraph Smart 3D) and document management (Bricsys 24/7 and HxGN SDx™ Projects).